Need a quick and easy recipe to help get your daily veggie servings in? This pasta is perfect for you! What are some of the health benefits of these veggies?
- Sweet Potatoes are rich in Vitamin A to help your vision and antioxidants to help protect your body from free radicals.
- Kale is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C! Kale is also rich in antioxidants and can help lower your cholesterol.
- Banza Chickpea Pasta can be a good alternative to regular pasta. It contains 25g of protein and 13g of fiber per serving.
- 1 box Banza Chickpea Pasta
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cups kale
- Feta Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Season sweet potatoes with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake sweet potatoes 15-20 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Cook Banza pasta as directed on the box.
- In a medium saucepan, heat two tablespoons of olive oil. Saute kale and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Once everything is cooked, mix together pasta, kale, and sweet potatoes. Drizzle with a little olive oil and top with feta cheese.