Happy Saturday! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. I know the new year is everyone’s time to change how and what they are eating. I love that everyone sets new goals with each new year. Instead of setting one big goal such as changing your diet completely. I always like to set one to three goals per month. This month my goal is to workout 3-4x a week. I map out my month and designate days and time to workout. Maybe another goal could be no sugar for the month of February.
Today’s recipe is a healthier flatbread pizza that is so easy to make it will become a weekly staple in the house!
- 5 tablespoons Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce (Or sauce of your choice. I used this one based on the nutrition facts and it is the healthiest one I have found).
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced.
- 2-3 Grilled Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 4 medium 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 415° degrees. Take a large baking sheet and lightly grease with olive or coconut oil.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet, spoon bbq sauce and spread on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese, chicken, and onion on top of bbq sauce.
- Place in oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!