Today’s recipe focuses on healthy snacks! This is a good recipe to prep for your snacks throughout the week OR for a healthy veggie plate at a party! It’s the easiest recipe and only takes about 10 minutes to make. Chickpeas are a very nutritious food that can have many health benefits if incorporated in a balanced diet. They are rich in plant-based protein, can help support blood sugar control, benefit digestion, and even help control hunger!
- 1 can chickpeas (or garbanzo beans as they are the same)
- 4 tablespoons Tahini sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili paste (optional if you want to add some heat)
- Olive oil
- Vegetables (I went with red peppers, carrots, and broccoli)
- Paprika to top
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas until throughly washed.
- Place chickpeas and garlic in a food processor and mix until well blended.
- Add tahini, salt, pepper, and chili paste. Blend again. While blending drizzle in olive oil until it is your desired consistency.
- Spoon into a bowl, top with salt, pepper, paprika, and olive oil.
- Serve with veggies or crackers!
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!