Lettuce cups are my favorite alternative to tacos or burritos. You get the same satisfaction without all the processed carbs. These are a quick and easy meal to help satisfy that taco craving without making you feel tired and bloated.
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 4 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- Cook ground beef until browned.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together aminos, vinegar, peanut butter, garlic, and peanuts.
- Pour mixture over beef and let simmer 5-10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce cups and squeeze fresh lime on top.
Click the follow button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!