Today’s recipe is two easy hummus flatbread pizzas. Just a few ingredients and 20 minutes is all it takes! Using hummus as the base is a nice change from the traditional tomato sauce.
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup white bean hummus
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 pita flatbreads
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Spread red pepper hummus on one pita bread, top with spinach and sliced tomatoes.
- In a small bowl mix white bean hummus and Greek yogurt. Spread on the second pita bread and complete with toppings.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and enjoy!
Click the follow button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates!