Another day, another smoothie bowl! Smoothie bowls are too easy and delicious not to eat everyday. Knowing how to make one with healthy ingredients is key to staying on track! Add a scoop of your favorite protein to stay full longer!
- 1 cup frozen strawberry
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 4 oz. almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 oz. 100% Apple juice (not from concentrate, unfiltered and no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
- Sliced strawberries and banana to top
- Fresh granola
- Add frozen fruit, almond milk, apple juice, peanut butter, and protein into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with granola.
- Add sliced strawberries and bananas. Drizzle honey on top!
Click the follow button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!