Happy Wednesday! What a crazy few weeks it’s been. I hope everyone is enjoying the day so far. Today’s recipe is a quick and easy one. Cooking chicken wings at home can seem intimidating but it’s actually very simple! The best part is these are baked and not fried so they aren’t greasy.
- 4-5 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce (add more for more spice)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons pepper
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- Sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13in pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
- In a medium bowl combine honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, garlic powder, pepper, and cornstarch mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- Place wings in a single row in the dish. Pour sauce over wings.
- Bake for 23 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 22 minutes.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes until lightly charred. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Set aside and let rest for 10 minutes before eating.
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.