It’s so hard to cook after such a long day. My favorite thing to do is to meal prep! I’ll cook everything ahead of time, and separate it into containers for us to eat throughout the week. This helps when you’re busy after work or after a workout and need something quick. This recipe is perfect for meal prepping! The brown butter is so quick and easy, but it adds so much delicious flavor.
- 4 cups Brussel sprouts, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic power
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small saucepan heat butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until butter turns a dark brown color. Set aside.
- In a medium cast iron skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add brussel sprouts and cook 10 minutes and add seasonings. Drizzle brown butter over brussel sprouts. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and place in oven.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Click the ‘follow’ button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes!