Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. You’re almost to Friday! Today’s recipe is a quick and healthy alternative to ordering in. You can also remove the steak to make it vegetarian friendly too.
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 pound flat sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium pan heat 1 tablespoon of butter or oil. Season steak with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook on each side 5-7 minutes depending on how well done you prefer your steak to be. (We like it medium-medium rare so I cook 5 minutes each side). Once steak is cooked set aside to rest.
- In the same pan combined your vegetables and cook 10-12 minutes or until veggies begin to soften. Season with salt and pepper. Slice steak and add to pan along with soy sauce, sesame oil, and teriyaki sauce. Let sauce cook into the steak and veggies 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with sliced jalapeños and enjoy!
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page.