Happy Monday! The weather here is beautiful!! Perfect day for a run outside. We’ve always been into eating healthy and fitness. And I know a lot of people are starting the year off on a good foot. So I’m sharing some of our favorite healthy meals that I make. Today’s recipe is a quick side dish! Let’s get started!
- 4 cups fresh cauliflower
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayo (for aioli)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (for aioli)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (for aioli)
- 4 tablespoons honey (for aioli)
- Salt and pepper to taste (for aioli)
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add cauliflower, oil, seasonings and cheese. Mix until well combined. Spread out on baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together mayo, mustard, aioli seasonings, and honey. Set aside.
- Once cauliflower is finished baking, broil on high for 5-10 minutes until crispy.
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my blog posts.