I hope everyone had a great holiday and new year! New year means new resolutions, right? So today’s recipe is a healthy alternative to one of the best foods….Pizza! Let’s get started!
- 1/2 pound Grass-fed beef
- 4 medium Zucchini’s
- 1/2 cup Mariana sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet. In a medium skillet brown meat. Add garlic power, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut zucchinis in half and scoop out the inside. Salt and pepper the zucchini. Spoon meat into zucchini. Top with sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 or until zucchini has softened.
(Make these without the meat for a vegetarian option!)