Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and got to enjoy some downtime with family. Am I the only one who has already decorated for Christmas?! It’s never too early right? 😉
Today’s recipe is a healthier version of tater tots. These are so quick and easy and more importantly they taste delicious!
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/4 cups cooked broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic power
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients. Using about a quarter size of the mixture, shape into tots. Place in baking sheet
3. Place baking sheet into oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn tots halfway through.
4. Let cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Hit he “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page!