Happy Friday! It might not feel like fall here in the desert but I know back home in the Midwest it’s nice and chilly. I always enjoy making things from scratch, including hot chocolate. It’s so simple to make and would be perfect for the upcoming holidays to share with family! This is a simple recipe with just a few ingredients but amazing taste!
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Carmel chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 9 cups Almond milk
- Carmel, whipped cream, and marshmallows to top
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on high for 40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 1-2 hours.
- Too with toppings and serve warm!
- Enjoy 😊
Click the “follow” button in in the lower right hand corner of this page to revive updates on my posts!