Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend! These quick and easy s’more sandwiches are perfect for your Labor Day BBQ. They take about 15 minutes to make and they will get eaten even quicker! 😊
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 packages graham crackers, broken into individual pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Spread layer of marshmallow fluff on graham cracker and top with another graham cracker.
- Dip half into chocolate and place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the graham crackers have been used.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner to revive updates on my blog. 😊