Happy Taco Tuesday! The best day of the week in my book. 😏 Instead of regular tacos I turned it into a pizza. Two of the best things, together? I know. Your taste buds will thank you I promise. So let’s get started!
- I pre-made pizza crust (my favorite is the ones from Costco)
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, diced
- 2 tablespoons fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- Hot sauce to top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium skillet, cook ground beef until browned. Drain. Add seasoning and stir until well mixed.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan. Spread sour cream evenly on crust. Sprinkle cheese and top with cooked meat, onion, chilies, and tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. After 10 minutes, place pizza directly on oven rack and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza and let cool slightly. Drizzle hot sauce and serve!
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on my recipes.