I’m not a big chocolate or sugar fan but I have so many family members and friends that are! And as long as it is in moderation, I’ll make it for them! So I took my normal chocolate Bark recipe and added some classic ingredients to create this easy no bake s’mores Bark. Takes about 5 minutes to make and only 20 minutes to set! Can it get any easier? So, make this as a quick dessert or a special treat for a friend or neighbor 😊
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Once fully melted, stir in 1/4 cup marshmallows and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In a wax paper covered dish spread chocolate mixture evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining marshmellows and crushed graham crackers.
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Cut into desired size and enjoy!