It’s that time of year for salted caramel everything! My favorite. It really does taste great on everything. Coffee, ice cream, cookies, and FUDGE! I like to make easy treats to share with friends and family this time of year. So this year I tried Bailey’s Salted Caramel for the first time and thought I’d try it in my fudge recipe! It turned out amazing. My husband, mom, and I have not stopped eating it since I made it. It’s so easy to make and no baking is required. Give it a try and let me know how much you love it (cause you will lol)!
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Bailey’s Salted Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Caramel
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Andes mint Chocolate Baking Chips (to sprinkle on top)
- Line an 9×13 inch baking dish with foil. Set Aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Stir in the Bailey’s, vanilla extract, caramel, and salt. Mix until smooth and well combined. Pour into the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with andes mint chips, drizzle caramel on top, and sprinkle a little more salt to finish.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.