I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and didn’t eat too much 😊. Things have been a little busy around here so I apologize for the lack of recipes I’ve been posting. But, things are finally settling so I’m excited to get into some holiday recipes. I’ve been working on some new recipes and I’m really excited to share this new one with you! I made a glazed herb salmon with some creamy herb rice. The salmon is SO EASY!! Takes 15 minutes. Yes, that’s it!! I’ll post the rice recipe next week because I want to give this salmon all the attention it deserves!!
I recently received these AMAZING herbs from Herb Obsessed. The name says it all, I’m obsessed. I used the ‘Savory Herb Salt Seasoning’ in this recipe and I can’t get enough of it! Here’s the link where you can get these amazing herbs: Herb Obsessed! Perfect for a Christmas gift for a food lover!
Okay recipe time!
- (3) 6.oz salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (I used Tomato Basil infused oil for extra flavor)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5 teaspoons Harvest Reisling Vinegar (rice wine vinegar will work also)
- 4 teaspoons Herb Obsessed Savory Herb Salt Seasoning
- Mix together oil, honey and vinegar until mixture becomes a thick glaze. Place salmon fillets in mixture and coat. Sprinkle both fillet sides with herb seasoning. Set aside.
- Over medium high heat, drizzle olive oil in medium sized pan and heat. Place fillets in hot oil and cook 3-4 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Depending on thickness of fillet, a few more minutes may be needed.
- Remove salmon from pan and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over creamed rice and top with your favorite veggies!
- Enjoy 😊
Click the ‘Follow’ button in the lower right hand corner of this page to recieve update on my recipes.