Sorry for the lack of recipes this month! I’ve been busy and then I broke my camera! But, I’m back! With fresh new recipes to share. 🙂
The weather is finally starting to warm up! I’m so excited. My husband and I have wasted no time and already grilled out and enjoyed some sun. Now that it’s getting close to summer, I like to incorporate more seafood into our meals. So this week, I thought it would be nice to do a seafood burger. But, I didn’t want to do just any kind of seafood, I wanted lobster! So were born lobster burgers! 🙂 These went quick so I’ll need to make some more soon!
- 18-20 oz of Lump Lobster meat (if you can get it fresh!)
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (my favorite is Todd’s Dirt)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl mix together lobster meat, mayo, breadcrumbs, onion, jalapeño, mustard, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Mix until well combined. Form into desired patty size, try to make them a little bigger than your bun size.
- Place on foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. If grilling, grill until golden brown flipping half way through.
- Top with your favorite coleslaw, cabbage, cheese, or desired topping.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page for updates on my recipes!