Weekday meals are usually something that is quick and easy. After a long day most people don’t want to come home and spend hours in the kitchen. Instead of making the same meals every week, add this quick taco recipe to the mix! In the words of my husband, “These are the greatest tacos I’ve ever eaten.” Instead of regular beef tacos I like to add extra flavors. Just by adding ranch to these chicken tacos elevates the flavor. Always experiment while cooking. It’s part of the fun! 😉
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- Cheese (topping)
- and other desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts in to bite sized pieces. In a medium pan add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add Chicken pieces and cook until no pink remains. About 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, add taco seasoning packet and Ranch to cooked chicken. Mix until well combined. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook tortillas as directed.
- Add chicken to tacos and top with cheese and desired toppings.
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on recipes.