What’s a Super Bowl party without some chicken wings?! Instead of the plain buffalo and bbq wings, spice up your party with these Sriracha Teriyaki wings! The spicy flavor from the Sriracha is a great balance with the saltiness of the soy sauce and the honey adds a bit of sweet! These were so simple to make and so yummy to eat 😉
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 tablespoons minced Garlic
- 3-4 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic and sriracha sauce.
- Place wings in baking dish and pour sauce mixture over wings. Place in oven and bake 45 minutes. Flipping wings over half way through.
- After 45 minutes flip wings one more time and sprinkle with brown sugar then broil 3-4 minutes or until charred.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and veggies!
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes.