Last week I made sliders by using my crockpot bbq chicken. I decided to make nachos using the same recipe to show how many different things you can do with one recipe! These nachos were SO good. They went quick and there were no left overs! If you’re making the sliders for a party and have some chicken leftover I would suggest adding it to some nachos like I did here! Or you can make the recipe just for the nachos!
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce.
- 1/4 Cup Zesty Italian Dressing.
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (optional).
- Tortilla Chips.
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Season Chicken Breast with Salt & Pepper to taste. Place in Crockpot.
- In bowl mix together bbq sauce, dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and honey until well combined. Pour over chicken and cover crockpot. Cook on high 3-4 hours. Or on Low 6-8 hours.
- Remove Chicken and shred using two forks. Place shredded chicken back in the crockpot and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Turn on oven broiler to low. In a cast iron skillet or oven safe dish spread a layer of chips, sprinkle it with a layer of monterey and cheddar cheese, followed by a layer of shredded chicken. Repeat until all ingredients used.
- Broil 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream, homemade guacamole and fresh jalapeños!
- Enjoy!! 🙂
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes.