When making tacos I usually make them the same way all the time. Traditional beef tacos with my homemade taco seasoning. But, if you want to change up your tacos this recipe is for you! Fresh ginger can tend be over looked, but trust me it is a great way to add flavor to a simple dish. These tacos are packed with flavor from the ginger to the lime and peanut sauce! Trust me, you need to try these!
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef.
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- The juice of 1 lime.
- Zest of 1 lime.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup of water.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Rice vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped (for the sauce).
- juice of 1 lime.
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes.
- 1/4 cup of water (for the sauce).
- In a large saucepan cook meat until browned with no pink. Drain and return to pan and add ginger, lime juice, water, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes until liquid is gone.
- In a bowl or jar mix peanut butter, rice vinegar, ginger, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and water. Shake or stir until well combined. Add more water if needed.
- Place meat on tortilla and top with cabbage, bean sprouts, cilantro, and peanut sauce.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Hit the follow button in the lower right hand corner of the page to get updates on my posts!