Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had a great holiday/Christmas filled with lots of family, friends, and of course food! One thing I always love to have at a party is finger food. It’s so much easier for all of your guests to grab them and place on a plate or in their mouth! It’s also less mess for you. Which, let’s face it, that’s the important part 😉
With New Years coming up I wanted to make some different bite size food. I made my Italian Stuffed Mushrooms , so I wanted to make another small and easy appetizer. Here we go 🙂
- 1 bag of Baby White Potatoes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon of melted butter
- Chopped Green Onions (for topping)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes 3/4 of the way through. Be careful not to slice fully.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle melted butter on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. And place in oven to bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can pierce with a fork easily.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese, sour cream, green onions, or whatever toppings you desire!
- Plate and Enjoy 🙂
Hit the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.