If you need a last minute treat to make, this is just for you! It takes 5 minutes to make and 20 minutes to harden. It is so delicious, my husband and I cannot stop eating it. The creaminess of the chocolate along with the fresh peppermint taste. YUM! I topped it off with candy cane crumbs for a little crunch.
- (1) 16 oz bag of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- 8 oz of White Chocolate Chips.
- (2) 1/4 tsp of Peppermint extract (1/4 for each bowl of chocolate).
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Pour Dark Chocolate Chips into a glass microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Stirring after each time. Place White Chocolate chips in a separate bowl and do the same.
- Once chocolate is melted add 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract to dark chocolate, and 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract to white chocolate.
- Line a large baking dish with wax paper. Pour Dark chocolate in first. Spoon White Chocolate on top and use spoon to swirl chocolate. Sprinkle candy cane on top.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes or longer. Remove and break apart.
- Place in airtight container and keep refrigerated
Hit the Follow button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.