These are so easy to make and so good! Perfect to hand out to your friends and family for the holidays 🙂
- (1) Bag of Candy Cane Hersey’s Kisses removed from foil (you can find these in the holiday section at the store).
- (1) package of Holiday Oreos
- In a microwave safe bowl melt hersheys kisses 30 seconds at a time and stirring after each time.
- Once chocolate is melted, using a fork to hold the Oreo, dip and cover in the bowl of chocolate.
- Place on wax paper, drizzle melted chocolate or top with a sugar snowflake to be extra festive ;).
- Let harden, package in an airtight container or bag and share with friends and family! 🙂
Hit the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on my posts! 🙂