Whenever we have people over for a holiday or party I make quick bite size appetizers. Besides my sausage and cream cheese stuffed crescent rolls, my favorite thing to make is my BBQ Bacon wrapped Lil’ Smokies with brown sugar on top. They are the perfect size and SO delicious!
- (1) Package of Cheddar Lil’ Smokies
- Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
- (1) Package of Bacon
- Pepper & Garlic Powder to taste
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly with cooking spray.
- Cut strips of bacon into fours. Wrap Lil’ Smokies with bacon and place on baking sheet. Season with Pepper and Garlic powder (No extra salt is needed as there is enough in the bbq sauce and bacon) and then drizzle with BBQ sauce. Finally sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts! 🙂