Thanksgiving is tomorrow! So, you’ve got your main dishes and side dishes set. Let’s focus on dessert. For those who don’t like pumpkin pie try these mini cherry pies! If you don’t like cherries substitute in your favorite pie filling!! Before you think these are too much work, let me tell you. They are so simple to make. SO simple. So let’s get to it! 😉
WARNING: THESE ARE ADDICTING. and because they are mini you will multiples. 🙂
- (1) 28oz can of Cherry Pie filling
- (1) Box of pre-made pie dough (you can buy them at the store next to the crescent rolls)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out pie dough and cut into circles, I wash the bottom of the can of pie filling and use that as a circle cutter, It makes the perfect size.
- Place pie crust in muffin pans, spoon in pie filling.
- If you would like to make the lattice pie crust top just cute thin pieces of the left over dough and go over and under ever other one and repeat the opposite on the next side. You can sprinkle with sugar for extra sweetness.
- Bake 15-20 min or until golden brown on top.
- Enjoy 🙂
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving 🙂 ❤
Don’t forget to click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of the page, to receive updates on my recipes!