It’s Wine Wednesday!! Yay! You’re almost to Friday so let’s celebrate with this quick and easy sangria recipe! 🙂 Most people think Sangria is a summertime drink, but you can add fruits that give it a little bit of a fall flavor, like cranberries! Let’s get to it because I’m sure you’re ready for some wine 😉
- (1) Bottle Barefoot Riesling White Wine
- (1) bottle Sparkling White Grape Juice
- (1) small bag of Cranberries
- (2) Red Apples
- (1) Granny Smith Apple
- (2) Oranges
- Dice apples, slice oranges, and gently crush cranberries.
- In a pitcher combine wine, sparkling juice, and fruit.
- Stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour yourself a glass and Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on my posts.