I love trying something new while cooking and combining some of my favorites. I love making meatballs and who doesn’t love sliders? So! Let’s put them together 🙂 I think I got my whole family hooked on these because they are so delicious. The meatball has such great flavor with the onion, garlic and parmesan cheese. On top of a Kings Hawaiian bun with Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce. Is your mouth watering yet? I’m sure it is so here the recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 Slices American Cheese (Sliced in half)
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 half small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup panic bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1-2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls (12 rolls)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, salt, pepper, chopped onion, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Make 12 medium-sized meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread a layer of BBQ on the rolls, followed by the meatball, half slice of cheese,another layer of BBQ sauce and then place the other half of the roll on top. Repeat until all rolls are sliders.
- Place baking dish with sliders in the oven at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for more updates from us 🙂
And click the FOLLOW button in the lower right hand corner of this page!
Have a great Sunday!