It’s always nice to have a night off from cooking meat. This quesadilla casserole is a quick meatless meal. However, usually when you think meatless meal you think an un-full stomach. Not in this case. This casserole is multiple layers. It so simple to make and taste so good!
- (1) 15 oz. can of Black Beans, undrained.
- (1) 8 oz block of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded.
- (1) 10 oz bag of Frozen Corn.
- Flour Tortillas.
- (1) 15 oz. can of Green Enchilada sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a round baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together undrained black beans and corn.
- In the baking dish place one flour tortilla followed by a layer of the corn and bean mixture and then a layer of cheese and another tortilla on top.
- Repeat layering two more times.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown.
- Serve with enchilada sauce and Enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow our blog by clocking the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on our posts!
And follow us on Twitter and Instagram @blushandbasil