One of the most frequent side dishes I cook is herb roasted potatoes. They are so easy and quick. And they go with almost any meal!
- 8-10 small Red Potatoes
- 8-10 Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Rosemary
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash potatoes. Cut potatoes in half and then in quarters to make small wedges, place in medium bowl.
- Chop herbs, you can use as much or as little as you would like. If you don’t have fresh herbs use dried Italian seasoning!
- In a medium bowl drizzle olive oil over your potatoes wedges and toss until well combined.
- Once potatoes are coated in olive oil sprinkle herbs over potatoes and toss until well covered.
- Repeat with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Spread out potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a fork can pierce easily!
These go perfect with my Mustard Aioli Sauce!
If you enjoy our posts please click the follow button on the button in the lower right-hand corner of this page! It would mean so much to us ❤
Also, don’t forget to follow us on social media @blushandbasil to get updates on our posts! And share us with your friends and family! 🙂
Thank you so much for supporting us! We are so thankful for all of you who visit us daily/weekly! Stay tuned for some great things from Lindsey! 🙂