I make these sausage and cream cheese stuffed crescents rolls for a lot of different occasions. Whether for a party, snack or even for a quick breakfast. You can make them ahead and keep them in the fridge for a few days, if they last that long :). These are perfect for any occasion.
- (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese
- (1) can of crescent roll dough
- Ground Hot Sausage (You can use regular or jimmy dean’s sage sausage if you’re making these for breakfast).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a medium saucepan an drain.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into crescent roll dough and roll.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! 🙂
If you enjoy our posts please click the follow button on the button in the lower right-hand corner of this page! It would mean so much to us ❤
Don’t forget to follow us on social media @blushandbasil and share us with a friend! 🙂