It’s no secret that I LOVE spicy food. And this easy buffalo chicken dip satisfies my love! It’s only a few ingredients and takes about 30 minutes to cook. This is a perfect dish to bring to a party!
- (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup of Frank’s Red hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- (1) can shredded chicken breasts (you can use fresh or rotisserie chicken)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce together until well combined.
- Fold in shredded chicken and cheese.
- Spread mixture in baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or fritos!
If you enjoy our posts please click the follow button on the button in the lower right-hand corner of this page! It would mean so much to us ❤
Don’t forget to follow us on social media @blushandbasil and share us with a friend! 🙂