It’s Fall! That means pumpkin everything! And what better than beer, pumpkin and cupcakes all combined? Nothing. These are SO good. And not very difficult to make. It takes about 20 minutes to prep and only 20 minutes to bake. You have to try these Blue Moon pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! Let us know how you like them!!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl combine salt, flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, oil, pumpkin puree and pumpkin beer. Whisk together until combined and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly into wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until nice and golden.
- Remove cupcakes from the pan and cool.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Enjoy! 🙂
If you enjoy our posts please click the follow button on the button in the lower right-hand corner of this page! It would mean so much to us ❤